Granola Lace Cookies
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
2 1/4 cups brown sugar, packed
2 1/4 cups Lucy’s Granola (any variety)
3 tablespoons flour (we used all-purpose, but you could experiment with other flours)
pinch of salt
1 egg lightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
Preheat oven to 375°
- Heat butter and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently until butter has melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in flour, salt, vanilla, egg and granola.
- Drop cookie batter by small teaspoons onto parchment lined baking sheets. Use a small amount of dough– these are going to spread out! Leave 2 inches between each cookie.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes. They will spread out and bubble. Be careful not to over bake.
- Allow to cool on the cookie sheet for 30 seconds and move parchment and cookies to a rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.